Tuesday 2 August 2011

Who I am not.

Apparently there are lots of people called Dan Lea using the internet, but of course most of them aren't me.

People like Dr Daniel Lea, who is also a British physicist, and whose field of research is not dissimilar to that in which I undertook my MSci project.  I do enjoy photography, but I'm not a professional like the man running danleaphotography.com, and although I played bass for redbluegreen I'm not offering bass guitar tuition in Halifax, like danlea.net.  I may have done some science outreach events for children in London, but I'm not an award-winning teacher.  Don't think that just because I'm a musician that I write music for film, or that I lecture in comtemporary literature at Oxford Brookes University just because I'm typing away here.  To keep the list to a palatable length, I'll finish with a link that's unlikely to cause confusion: living in Ealing, I don't have a farm on which I breed the finest in AKC Registered Show or Pet Great Danes and Irish Wolfhounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment